It doesn’t matter who you are, if you are vegan, gluten free, paleo, or even pescatarian, everybody can have a use for breading. Which is why Idan Foods was started by their commitment to breading, specifically their Texas Fried Chicken Breading.
Idan, Hawthorne, N.J., a leader in the fried chicken breading, seasoning and packaging industry, has launched a Bain-Marie baking mix, a “just-add-water” baking system for food service providers.
Modern Restaurant Management online magazine features an update on Bain Marie Cake Mixes.
iDan is proud to launch our newly redesigned website, www.idanfoods.com. The primary objectives of our site development effort were focused on aesthetics, simplifying our content…
Modern Restaurant Management online magazine recently interviewed Giorgio to talk about the resurgence of Fried chicken.
BakingBusiness.com recently interviewed Giorgio to talk about our business history and new facility opening.
Want our food products?
Whether you want our Texas Fried Chicken Breading™ or our Bain Marie Cake Mixes, feel free to contact us today.
- New Jersey Based iDan Foods Is Frying Up New Breading Strategies
- iDan, Known for Breading, Launches Baking Mix
- iDan Published – MRM Features an Update About iDan’s Baking Mixes
- We’ve redesigned our website with you in mind!
- iDan Published – MRM Talking With: Giorgio Nadi, CEO of iDan