Private Label Dry MixesWe develop and manufacture private label dry mixes. Listed below are the various mixes we design and produce.
Private Label BreadersIn addition to our stock breadings, iDan Foods can blend the correct balance of herbs, spices and other flavorings to create a custom blend specific to your needs. We use our extensive culinary knowledge to work with you in creating a flavor profile of your choice and produce a custom blend that will exceed your expectations.
Contact us today to get your custom recipe produced.
Private Label CoatingsOur food coatings cover everything from frozen French fries, frozen chicken and fish products. We also create custom blends of spices, snack seasonings, and dry mix fried food breadings and batters.
These coatings include clear coatings, wheat starch coatings and gluten free coating.
Private Label Baking MixesIn addition to our stock baking mixes, iDan Foods can blend the correct balance of flours, flavors and leavening agents to create a custom baking mix specific to your needs. We use our extensive baking knowledge to work with you so that you can create a custom confection that will exceed your expectations.
Private Label Dry BlendsWe have unique blends for all of our dry mixes that cannot be found elsewhere. We also create unique products based on your brand’s requirements. Our dry mixes can be designed with various sensory aspects which, in the end, is what gives the food unique textures, flavors, crunch and aesthetics.
We can package your dry mixes in stand up pouches, bag-in-a-box packaging or a number of other options. Click here to see our packaging options.
We produce and manufacture our products at our Food Processing Facility in Hawthorne, New Jersey.
1. Listen to You
1. Listen to YouWe collaborate with you to fully understand your final product goals.
2. R&DWith a full understanding of your needs, we develop your exact product required by formulating its unique blend through small batches until you are 100% happy with your product.
3. Test Kitchen/Test Production
3. Test Kitchen/Test ProductionOnce your prototype samples have been perfected and approved, we deliver sample sizes for piloting, to guarantee success in the real-world application.
4. SourcingWe source food supplies from vetted suppliers who have proven themselves, through years of experience, to be the best vendors from whom to acquire ingredients for your products.
5. ProductionOnce in production, we make your food to be consistent throughout, giving your food a brand identity with the same taste and texture with every unit.
6. PackagingWe have the capability to scale up to meet your needs. Our blending line has a large capacity and we are capable of packaging bulk dry mixes, stand-up pouches, and bag-in-a-box packaging.
7. ShippingWe can ship your finished and packaged product wherever you need it. It will be delivered on time by a professional, licensed and bonded transport company.
8. End Result
8. End ResultAt the end of the process, you get happy customers enjoying the consistent taste and texture unique to your brand!
Our Manufacturing Facility
Our production facility is in Hawthorne, New Jersey, where we help brands design, produce, package and ship food products.
- The Perfect ProductSarah J.
- We Only Use Texas BreadingJohn T.
- The Best Solution to my Fried ChickenJulie C., Restaurateur
- By Far My Favorite
- Hands Down The Best I’ve Used
- All I Can Say Is Wow!
- This Mix Is A Keeper
- Really Love This Cake Mix